HELLO, CLASS OF 2021! We are so excited to help kick off your Senior Year in a fun and safe way!
We are looking forward to working with you as your school’s official senior photography company. Leonard’s has had the opportunity to work through this time while following CDC recommendations. Our goal is to bring diligence and attention to detail to our upcoming Seniors this summer. As of right now, all of our Class of 2021 Seniors will be able to schedule their appointments at our Senior Focus Studios starting in May. Our summer studio experience will be different for sure, but our studios are updated and ready to welcome upcoming seniors! We have implemented and will continue to execute the following actions in ALL of our Senior Studios to help protect the health and well-being of our Seniors, their families and our employees:
• Following heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols as recommended by the CDC.
• Completing full sanitation of all clothing used to capture the Senior Formal portrait after each student. Cap and Gown portraits will not be taken at this time.
• Streamlining and updating our internal studio processes to offer a completely touch free experience for the senior class.
• Limiting our appointments to approximately 6 - 8 per hour, but we will be open 8AM - 8PM, 7 days a week to accommodate everyone. This will result in some great photography from the class of 2021 and we are excited about the boutique feel that you will receive!
• Allowing only 1 person to accompany students to their session to help us control how many people are in our studios at one time. We respectfully request customers follow safety protocols recommended by public health officials, including wearing a facial covering when visiting our studios.
• Following recommended social distancing protocols and providing signage and visual reminders of appropriate spacing.
• Providing all employees with a checklist to help them monitor for COVID-19 symptoms as well as supplying masks, gloves and safety goggles. The health and well-being of our customers, employees and their families remains our top priority. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, PLEASE reschedule your appointment for a later date. There is no charge for cancellations or reschedules. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate through these times.